- Can I reuse your cartoons?
All cartoons are under a Creative Commons license. In short: you’re free to reuse but you have to give credit to “Manu Cornet” and link to www.bonkersworld.net, both next to the drawing (not in some other page). Some examples:
- OK: Reuse a comic on your own website, with credit and a link back to the original site.
- OK: Use a comic in the book or presentation slides you’re writing, with credit and a link back to the original site.
- OK: Translate a comic to post it on your own blog, with credit and a link back to the original site.
- Not OK: Reuse a comic on your own website, with no credit or link back.
- Not OK: Crop or edit comics to get rid of the signature (yes, people have done that).
- Not OK: Add your own site’s watermark on a comic.
If you’re unsure, feel free to drop a mail to email@example.com.
- Who makes these?
You can find out more about me on my personal website, Google+ profile or Twitter.
- How do you make them?
Here’s a Making Of.
Views expressed here are my own and not my employer’s.